Check out the latest & greatest on all things Family Christian Center
CORE CURRICULUM THIS MONTH:
- FCC100 Your New Beginning - Pst Jim Utley Sundays 11AM CR2
- FCC102 Spirit-Filled Life with Elders George & Karen Schulte 9AM Photon.
When you are filled with the Holy Spirit, there are nine gifts available to you. Learn the gifts of the HOLY SPIRIT from speaking in tongues, to healings and more. Course meets for 8 weeks.
- FCC103 Christian Character - Elder Jerome Morgan Sundays 9AM CR2
What does it really mean to be a Christian? A 24-week study in Love, Faith, Faithfulness, Forgiveness, Joy, Peace, Perseverance/Longsuffering, Discipline, Strength/Confidence, Renewing the Mind, Boundaries, and Dominion.
- FCC201 Masters with Pst Melodye Munsey, Elder Neraida Torres, 9AM in the Gym.
Required of all members at FCC. Spiritual gifts inventory. Discover your spiritual gifts, personality type and the ministry interests that best suit you. Course meets for 8 weeks.
Highlites of this month:
- Prep For Marriage – Elds. Conell & Rhonda Hollins Sundays 11AM Photon
Required class for engaged couples marrying at FCC or by a minister from FCC. 8 week course running from 2/4 – 4/29, teaching on the practical and biblical principles of marital relationships. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Increasing Cash Flow & Debt Management - Frank Nunez Sat 10AM CR1 Begins 2/24
Join us to: 1) Discover $100-200 you didn’t know you had; 2) Understand the Cost of wasting $6.60/day; 3) Learn where your money is going. RSVP to: email@example.com
- Spiritual Warfare Prayer - Eld. Dorothy Burden Sunday 9AM Dome.
Learn how to battle in diverse dimensions of Spiritual Warfare. All new material!
- Command YOUR Time — Eld. Yolanda Green Sunday 9AM CR1
Do you ever wonder where the time has gone? If the answer is yes, this class is for YOU. Learn how to command your time, increase effectiveness & accomplish set goals. Course meets for 8 weeks.
- Healing of the Soul — Eld.Genolia Holmes & Pst John Ponder Sunday 11AM Dome
This class will take a close look at how unforgiveness and unresolved emotional trauma can directly affect your finances and your physical health. Course meets for 8 weeks.
- Great Women of the Bible - Elder Christine Boone. Thursdays 7PM CR1
- New Workmen of the Word Bible Classes! - Gospel of John, 1&2 Samuel, Genesis, Exodus
- Single Parenting - Eld. Latrice Rattler Sundays 1230PM CR2
- The Daniel Plan - Elder Carl Corsey Tues 6PM CR2 Begins 2/20
A spiritual and Bible-based program geared towards weight-loss and total body wellness. This scriptural backed program includes group support and partnered accountability.
- MORE! Check out the attached schedule. Just show up!
Many of our congregants seek out Christian internet sites for books and materials in their quest for faith. For your convenience, Family Christian Center has developed a Portal Program with Christianbooksbibles.com where they have available 150,000 books, Bibles and other Christian materials. You have no obligation to buy through this Portal if you prefer other ways of getting your Christian materials.